The ARMS SmartER is a data consolidation system that allows 24/7 access to emissions information.
For end-users in need of accurate information on gases emitted at their site, the Luxmux system is a simple solution that provides all relevant data, including wind speed/direction and GPS location, in real-time.
- Smartpole sensors placed around an energy site are capable of detecting up to four elements of CH4, CO2, CO, O2, NH3, H2S, NO2, HF, SO2, CL2, O3, VOC, and Dust
- Detected information includes concentration of element, wind speeds, wind direction, relative humidity, air temperature, air pressure, and GPS location with elevation.
- All information is compiled into a report that can be remotely accessed at any time through a MODBUS RS232 over USB/RJ45 connection or the Cloud
- System can be powered with an external 120/240 VAC supply, or standalone using Luxmux provided solar/battery solution.
- Accuracy (over all rated conditions): <1%
- Air temperature measurement range: -50°C - 80°C
- Air temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Air temperature sensor accuracy: 0.8°C
- Relative humidity measurement range: 0 – 100% RH