BeST-SLED® Optical Package
The BeST-SLED® is a rugged, compact broadband light source in the near infrared wavelength range. It offers spectral coverage from 1230 nm to 1730 nm with up to 50 mW of optical power. A BeST-SLED® turnkey system is comprised of a light source and an optional driver circuit.
The BeST-SLED® light source incorporates a set of superluminescent diodes with overlapping spectral coverage into a 32 pin optical package. This module can be sold separately, and directly integrated into existing OEM products.
The BeST-SLED® driver circuit provides clean, stable power, an external trigger, manual switches for individual SLED control, a status display, a system on/off switch, control software, and I/O via USB or Ethernet.
- Scientific research
- Confocal microscopy
- Cellular research
- Ophthalmic imaging
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Spectrometer source
- Superluminescent diode based
- Compact (optical package with or without driver)
- Up to 50 mW of optical power
- Broad Spectrum (1230-1730 nm)
- Reliable, stable, and consistent over the entire spectral range
A BeST-SLED® turnkey system is comprised of a light source and an optional driver circuit, which provides:
- Power supply
- An integrated display
- An external trigger port
- A manual ON/OFF switch
- Communication ports (via USB or Ethernet)
- Switches to manually control each individual SLED
- Our application program interface software that allows intuitive tuning and operation of the BeST-SLED®
BeST-SLED® Turnkey System
Combined with our BeST-SLED® Driver Module, the BeST-SLED® Optical Package becomes an easy, out-of-the-box, turnkey light source.
Selectable Spectral Coverage
Interact and select your desired spectral coverage from our 6 SLEDs by clicking on the their buttons below:
Optical Package Specifications
Optical Package Measurements
* Drawings of Optical Package and Driver not to scale